The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Blackberry Baked Oatmeal is the ultimate healthy brunch treat! This spring-inspired recipe is packed with cinnamon, vanilla, honey and blackberries for fresh and fruity flavor, but the best part is my secret ingredient – Heinen’s fresh ground walnut butter, which I found in their Produce Department.
This dish can also be made ahead for a week’s worth of quick, healthy breakfasts.
Blackberry Baked Oatmeal
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 tsp. Heinen's cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cup Heinen's milk (almond milk and coconut milk work as well)
- 1/3 cup Heinen's honey
- 2 Heinen's cage free eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Heinen's fresh ground walnut butter, plus more for serving
- 1 cup blackberries, plus more for serving
- Shaved almonds, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Add milk, honey, eggs, vanilla and walnut butter. Mix until well combined.
- Gently add the blackberries and stir.
- Once combined, evenly pour the oatmeal into a small, greased baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with a drizzle of walnut butter, fresh blackberries and shaved almonds.