Blackberry Goat Cheese Prosciutto Toast
- Total time:
- 1 baguette or french bread loaf, sliced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 12 blackberries, cut in half
- 8 oz. thin prosciutto
- On a large baking sheet, lay sliced bread out in a single layer and brush the tops with olive oil.
- Bake at 375 for 5-10 minutes, until bread is toasted and golden brown
- Spread a spoonful of goat cheese over each crostini piece, then top with a piece of prosciutto and 5-6 blackberries. Serve immediately.