The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
This Brown Sugar Plum Clafoutis will wow all your guests this summer!
If you’ve never had a Clafoutis, it’s a traditional Greek dessert with the texture of a flan crossed with a Dutch baby.
It’s a perfect breakfast or dessert and is most delicious with a hot up of coffee!
Brown Sugar Plum Clafoutis
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Cooking spray
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 4-5 ripe plums, cored and sliced
- 3 Heinen’s cage free eggs
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s organic brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- Powdered sugar, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Spray a tart pan, pie dish or cast-iron skillet with cooking spray. Dust the pan with sugar.
- Arrange the plum slices on the bottom of the pan.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add the brown sugar, salt, flour and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Slowly pour in the whole milk and mix until smooth. Pour the batter over the plums in the prepared baking dish. Bake until golden brown and set in the center, about 35 minutes. Let cool before serving.
- Top with powdered sugar and serve.