Made with only three common ingredients and assembled in no time at all, Chocolate Covered Popcorn makes a deliciously sweet appetizer or perfectly “poppable” addition to your holiday dessert spread!
The perfect balance of sweet and savory, it’s amazing what you can make with even the most simple pantry staples!
Chocolate Covered Popcorn
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 16 oz. Heinen's chocolate chips
- 2 bags Heinen's microwave popcorn
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Line two baking sheets with wax paper.
- Pop the popcorn according to the package instructions and spread each bag onto the lined baking sheets.
- Add the chocolate and vegetable oil to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 15 second intervals until the chocolate is just melted. Stir in between each interval.
- Generously drizzle the melted chocolate over the popcorn and allow it to set. To set faster, place the baking trays in the refrigerator for a few minutes.