The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
These Chocolate Strawberry Crostini bites are the easiest, sweetest treat you’ll make all month!
We love serving these at brunch, as a sweet appetizer or even as a dessert!
You’ll lightly toast Heinen’s brioche bread and spread on a layer of melted Heinen’s dark chocolate chips. Topped with fresh strawberries, Heinen’s pure organic maple syrup and Heinen’s organic powdered sugar, these chocolatey, fruity bites are sure to satisfy every sweet tooth.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen’s unsalted butter
- 5 slices Heinen’s sliced brioche bread
- 1 cup Heinen’s dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsps. Heinen’s pure organic maple syrup
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s organic powdered sugar, for topping
- Slice off the ends of the brioche bread, then slice in half. Melt the butter in a large pan over medium-low heat. Toast the brioche for 1 minute per side and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, then spread over the toasted brioche.
- Top with strawberry slices and maple syrup.
- Top with powdered sugar and serve.