- Heinen's Chorizo Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Knorr Spanish Rice
- Hanover Black Beans
- Heinen's Organic Medium Salsa
- Fresh Cilantro
- Bake the stuffed peppers in a 350 degree over, until done.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions.
- When the rice is finished, stir in the drained and rinsed beans.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with salsa.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.