For those nights when things don’t go according to plan, having a few pantry and fridge staples on hand can help you get dinner on the table in under 10 minutes.
- 2, 14.5 oz cans Chickpeas, drained
- 1 Celery Rib, finely chopped
- 2 Green Onions, minced
- 1/3 cup Vegan Mayo
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In a food processor, pulse beans 10-20 times or until finely chopped, but not pureed. You want texture!
- Transfer beans to a medium bowl and fold in remaining ingredients. Check taste for seasoning and add additional lemon juice, if desired.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on toasted hearty whole grain bread or with fruit and crackers.
Prepping ahead?: You can prep the creamy chickpea salad up to 4 days in advance. Keep tightly covered in the fridge.