Your holiday veggie tray will love the unique twist of cucumber and lime in this refreshing dip. It also makes for a fabulous creamy salad dressing!
Cucumber Avocado Dip
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 avocado, peeled and seeded
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- 1 green onion (white part only)
- Juice of two limes (~1/4 Cup)
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s raw honey
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. dried dill
- ¼ tsp. dried basil
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 Cup Heinen’s extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- Add all ingredients (except oil) to a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- With blender/food processor running on low, slowly drizzle 1 cup of oil.