The following recipe and photography was provided courtesy of Julia of A Cedar Spoon.
This Dark Chocolate Raspberry Greek Yogurt Parfait makes the perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack. It offers a little bit of sweetness to satisfy your sweet tooth and packs protein and calcium. Your afternoon work snack never tasted so good!
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Greek Yogurt Parfait
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, divided
- 2 cups Stonyfield Vanilla 0% Fat Greek Yogurt, divided
- 2 teaspoon honey
- .5 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
- In a small bowl, mash 1/4 cup fresh raspberries and put them in the bottom of the two Ball Canning Mason Jars. In that same small bowl, mix together the 1 cup of Greek yogurt and the honey.
- Layer the greek yogurt, raspberries and dark chocolate in each of the mason jars. Enjoy immediately, or seal tightly and refrigerate for later.
*This recipe will fill half of two mason jars or one full mason jar. I felt that one full mason jar was too much for one person to eat, so that is why I split it into two. Feel free to use two smaller mason jars if that ends up working better.
- You can make this parfait the night before, put the airtight lid on the mason jar and refrigerate overnight.
- You can use a variety of yogurt options from plain Greek yogurt to flavored yogurt to plain yogurt.
- Try other fruits like blackberries, strawberries or blueberries. Try adding a teaspoon of chia seeds.