Remember the chocolate pudding cups from your childhood? This is the adult version that is much more delicious and nutritious.
Blended with good-for-you ingredients like ripe avocados for creaminess, raw honey or pure maple syrup for sweetness, chia seeds for protein and fiber, and, of course, cacao powder for indulgent chocolate flavor, this recipe proves that treating yourself can also be healthy.
Enjoyed as an on-the-go breakfast, mid-day snack or post-dinner dessert, don’t forget to add toppings for freshness and crunch!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
For the Pudding
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Chopped walnuts
- Fresh berries
- Sliced bananas
- Pomegranate seeds
- Coconut flakes
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Add all of the ingredients, except the toppings, to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving.
- Top with optional toppings of choice.