Goat Cheese Arugula and Sun-Dried Tomato Crepes
- One pack of Melissa’s ready-made crepes
- 1 bag of baby arugula
- 8 oz. crumbled soft goat cheese
- 1 jar of sun-dried tomatoes in Italian seasoning
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil to drizzle
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Sea salt
- Carefully unpack your Melissa’s crepes.
- Dress the baby arugula in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil, a squeeze of fresh lemon and a pinch of sea salt. Set aside.
- Chop the sun-dried tomatoes into 1/4 inch strips.
- Use a non-stick frying pan on medium heat. Add just enough butter to give the pan a slight glisten. About 1 tsp.
- Working with one crepe at a time, place the crepe in the buttered pan. On one side of the crepe cover 1/4th of it with goat cheese crumbles, then a few sun-dried tomatoes, then a handful of the dressed baby arugula.
- Gently fold the crepe in half then in half again.
- Remove from pan to a plate then repeat the process until all your crepes are made.