Full of anti-inflammatory ingredients like turmeric and ginger, make this homemade Golden Milk a part of your evening bedtime routine.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 56 oz. unsweetened nut milk of choice (almond, flax, cashew, or coconut)
- 3-inch piece fresh turmeric root, peeled and grated
- 3-inch piece fresh ginger root, peeled and grated
- 1½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1½ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- Raw honey to sweeten (optional)
- Add all ingredients except honey to a saucepan.
- Heat on low for 10 minutes or until warmed through, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Using a fine-mesh sieve to remove the pulp, pour milk into a pretty teacup or decorative mug.
- Top with a dash of cinnamon.
- Store remaining golden milk in a glass container and refrigerate for the week. Warm before serving.