As the weather heats up we’re getting into barbecue and backyard party season! Salads are always the perfect complement to a meal. Why not take you salad to the next level by adding some halloumi cheese for a fun Grilled Cheese Salad!
• 3 cups Fresh Arugula
• ¼ cup Fresh Mint (torn into pieces)
• ½ cup Sliced Fresh Strawberries
• ½ cup Cooked Beets, diced (in the Produce department)
• ¼ cup Toasted Pine Nuts
• 4 oz. Halloumi Cheese
• Two Brothers Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
• In a dry skillet, place pine nuts and cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until golden, about 3 minutes
• Cut halloumi cheese into slices and pan sear in a hot skillet for about a minute per side.
• Dice Cooked Beets
• Combine all ingredients and drizzle Two Brothers Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette on top for a delicious and unique salad.