The following recipe, video and photography were provided by our partner, Chef Billy Parisi.
Cheesy and peachy, this chicken dinner screams summer!
Cooked on the grill with a slice of brie and served alongside char-grilled peaches, ordinary chicken has never tasted so extraordinary!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 peaches, pitted and halved
- 4 Gerber’s CARE Certified chicken breasts
- 1 wheel Heinen’s brie, rind discarded and cut into small slices
- 2 cups Heinen’s arugula
- 2 Tbsp. fresh tarragon leaves
- Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the grill to high (450°F to 550°F).
2. Add the peaches skin-side-up to the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until light char marks have formed and the peaches are a little tender. Remove and thickly slice. Set aside.
3. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper. Add them to the grill and cook for 5-6 minutes.
4. Flip the chicken and distribute the sliced brie among the chicken breasts. Close the lid to the grill and cook for another 5-6 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese has melted. Set aside to rest.
5. In a bowl, mix together the arugula, half of the tarragon, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
6. Serve the chicken with the arugula salad and top with peaches. Garnish with additional tarragon.