Recipe and photography provided by Heinen’s contributor, Courtney Holsworth of A Life From Scratch.
Happy Summer everyone! I am so excited to share the Grilled Peach Salsa recipe with you. It could not be more “summery.” I love this recipe so much because it flavor has all the tastes of this warm weather season and it can also be made in large batches, so you’ll have plenty for the week ahead or to package up and share with family and neighbors. Let’s get cooking!
Grilled Peach Salsa
- 6 peaches, pitted and halved
- 1 large red onion, sliced about 1/2″ thick
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced 1/2 inch” thick
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 large handful cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest and juice of two limes
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Rub tomatoes, onion and peaches with olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill for about 3-4 minutes per side, until you char marks form. Remove and let cool.
- Blend together grilled items with the remaining items. Taste to season. Pour into mason jars and enjoy! (Good for a few days in the fridge, if it lasts that long.)