The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
You’ll want to make these grilled pork chops all summer long!
This dish features Heinen’s juicy CARE Certified pork chops and a flavorful slaw of diced apples, Heinen’s goat cheese, sage and apple cider vinegar.
Although it may sound fancy, this dish is delicious and super easy to make! You’ll love serving it at summer cookouts with Heinen’s Mediterranean wines.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
For the Pork Chops
- 4 Heinen’s CARE Certified pork chops
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
For the Slaw
- 1 container Heinen’s goat cheese
- 1 apple, diced
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 8-10 sage leaves, chopped
- Combine Heinen’s goat cheese, diced apple, extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, black pepper and sage. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat a grill to medium heat. Pat the pork chops dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pork chops 4 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature is 145°F.
- Top the pork chops with apple slaw and serve.