Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 40 skewers
- 1 large container Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- 1/2 cup Perline or mini mozzarella balls
- 1-pint grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- Pull the tails from the shrimp (it’s easier for your guest to eat them that way).
- Toss the cheese and tomatoes with the pesto in a small bowl.
- Thread the shrimp, cheese and tomato onto skewers.
- Warm the skewers in the microwave in 30 second increments or until warmed.
- Serve on a platter garnished with fresh basil leaves.