The following recipe and photography was provided by Mina Moroccan Food.
Add some color and flavor to dinnertime with this Moroccan-inspired seafood dish. Coated in traditional harissa, this roasted salmon is easy to make and equally vibrant in taste and color.
- Total time:
- 3-4 salmon fillets
- 4 Tbsp. Mina Harissa
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 5-6 large cherry tomatoes
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Smoked or regular paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a bowl, toss chickpeas, tomatoes, paprika, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Pour into a roasting pan. Add salmon fillets and cover with harissa and garlic mixture.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.