The following recipe and photography was provided courtesy of Heinen’s Club Fx Recipe Developer and Food Photographer, Allianna Moximchalk from Allianna’s Kitchen.
This naturally sweetened, gluten-free pumpkin bread is oh-so moist, delightfully soft and loaded with seasonal flavor.
I consider it my go-to recipe for fall baking as it takes less than 10 minutes to prep and can be enjoyed by my whole family all week long. They have no idea it’s actually healthy!
So, what exactly makes this bread better than others? In addition to simply being delicious, it just so happens to be dairy-free, gluten-free and refined sugar-free, making it the guilt-free treat worth craving this autumn!
Can I Substitute Flours?
This recipe is best with almond flour. Almond flour has a very particular flavor profile and texture, so making a substitution will affect the consistency and texture of the bread.
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
Yes! I love making extra loaves to keep on-hand in the freezer. To freeze this pumpkin bread, make sure it is fully cooled, then wrap it in cling wrap followed by tin foil to prevent freezer burn. This will last in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. Heinen's ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Heinen's ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. Heinen's ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup Heinen's canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup Heinen's pure organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- ½ cup Endangered Species chocolate chips, 70% cacao or higher (optional)
- Heinen’s avocado oil cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray an 8×4-inch loaf pan with avocado oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all of the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix to combine with a spatula or whisk.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and spread the batter out evenly. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Allow the loaf to completely cool prior to cutting.