- Total time:
The following recipes were developed by Heinen’s chef and shared live on Kickin’ it with Kenny.
Iced Coffee with Bailey’s & Kahlua
Makes 1 Serving
- 6 oz. freshly brewed coffee
- 2 oz. Heinen’s Half & Half
- 2 oz. Bailey’s Original Irish Cream
- 1 oz. Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Shavings
- Caramel Sauce
- Brew coffee and set aside. Place half & half, Bailey’s and Kahlua with ice in a shaker and swirl gently.
- Place additional ice in a large glass. Pour the mixture into the glass.
- Add coffee and stir to combine.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings or caramel sauce, if desired.
Sparkling Green Sangria
Makes 15 Servings
- 2 bottles Moscato wine
- 3 oz. Triple Sec
- 2 English Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, sliced
- 1/2 liter bottle seltzer
- Pour wine into a pitcher or bowl and add sliced cucumbers and grapes.
- Add Triple Sec and stir gently.
- Cover and chill from 2-24 hours.
- Before serving, top with seltzer. Stir gently and serve over ice.
Dark Chocolate Pistachio Truffles
Makes 25 Servings
- 1 cups premium dark chocolate chips
- 8 oz. Heinen’s Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup roughly chopped pistachios
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave at half power. Set aside to cool to almost room temperature.
- Place the cream cheese in a mixer and beat until creamy. Blend in melted chocolate chips. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate until firm (at least 2 hours).
- Shape into balls, roll in chopped pistachios to coat.
- Refrigerate on a lined baking sheet for up to 1 hour to firm.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Mini Pistachio Pudding Bundt Cakes
Makes 12 Servings
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 – 4 oz. pistachio pudding mix
- 4 Heinen’s Large Eggs
- 1 cup Heinen’s Milk
- 1/2 cup Heinen’s Unsalted Butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup pistachios, chopped
For the Icing:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Generously grease and flour the mini Bundt pants.
- In a large bowl, mix the yellow cake mix and pudding mix until combined.
- Add eggs, milk and melted butter until combined. Add chopped pistachios.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared mini Bundt pan. Fill each cup approximately 2/3 full.
- Bake until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, approx. 25 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool for 5 minutes before turning them out to cool completely on a wire rack.
For the Icing:
- Whisk together powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Note: The icing will be thick, add milk as needed to thin.
- Drizzle the icing over the mini cakes, allowing it to drip down the sides. Garnish with chopped pistachios.