The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Using up leftover holiday turkey is easy and exciting with these Mini Turkey Pot Pies!
This recipe utilizes leftover turkey and gravy to minimize food waste and create something deliciously new! With only a few additional everyday ingredients, these mini pot pies come together in no time, making them perfect for the weekend after Thanksgiving when you’re tired of being in the kitchen. They will be a hit for all ages!
Leftover Turkey Mini Pot Pies
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 6 Large Pot Pies or 12 Mini Pot Pies
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s unsalted butter
- 1 package Heinen’s frozen vegetable medley
- 1 cup leftover turkey gravy
- 2 cups leftover turkey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Grease a muffin tin. If using a jumbo muffin tin, place one crescent roll in each cup and press to cover the entire bottom. If using a standard muffin tin, cut crescent rolls in half and press around each muffin cup.
- Melt 2 Tbsp. of butter in a large skillet. Add the frozen vegetables and sauté until thawed, about 5 minutes.
- Add the leftover gravy and turkey to the skillet. Sauté for 4-5 minutes, until warm. Divide the mixture evenly in the muffin tins.
- Unroll the second package of crescent rolls. Repeat the process from step 2, creating a top crust and sealing the crust in the muffin tin.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. After 25 minutes, remove the foil. Let cool for 5-10 minutes and serve.