Lobster Mac & Cheese Hanky Panky
- 1 lb. Heinen's packaged lobster meat
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cup small shell pasta
- 1 cup gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Heinen’s extra sharp white cheddar, shredded
- 4 oz. cream cheese, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together the milk and pasta shells. Let simmer for 8 minutes until the pasta is al dente.
- Remove pan from heat
- Add the cream cheese, shredded cheeses, butter and seasonings.
- Stir until the cream cheese and shredded cheeses have melted
- Gently stir in the lobster meat.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On a baking sheet, set down the pumpernickel bread squares. Scoop 1 1/2 tablespoons of the Lobster Mac & Cheese on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, just until the bread gets a bit crisp and everything is warmed through.
Click Here to Print the Recipe for Lobster Mac and Cheese Hanky Panky.