- Total time:
The following recipe and photography were provided by our friends at Pre Beef.
Whether you’re looking to shake up your routine to lunch at school, work or home, this Mason Jar Steak Salad, featuring a touch of hearty protein from PRE Beef is sure to be a win!
Mason Jar Steak Salad
- 4 Strawberries (sliced)
- A handful of Walnuts (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Blue Cheese (crumbled)
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/4 cup Quinoa
- 1/4 cup Cucumber (chopped)
- 5 oz Pre Filet Mignon Steak
- 2 tbsp Poppy Seed Dressing (or dressing of your choice)
- Assemble the salad ingredients.
- Make sure to have a clean and dry mason jar/lid. Use a wide mouth variety so you can eat it easily right out of the jar!
- Layer your salad in the following order: dressing on the bottom, hard or crunchy vegetables, grains and beans, cheeses and protein, soft veggies and fruit, nuts and seeds, greens.