The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
These Mediterranean Stuffed Mushrooms are a delicious, easy and healthy meatless entrée or side dish.
Loaded with a flavorful mixture of garlic, cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and roasted red peppers and baked until bubbly, mushrooms have never looked or tasted so vibrant!
Finished with crumbled feta cheese and fresh basil, I recommend pairing these with a fresh salad and Heinen’s rice or quinoa blends for a complete meal.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 6 portobello mushrooms
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup Heinen's roasted red peppers, diced
- 1 cup Heinen’s jarred sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup Heinen’s crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh basil, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Use a spoon to remove the dark gills, then rinse to remove any excess dirt.
- Place the mushroom caps on a lined baking sheet.
- Combine the cream cheese, garlic, roasted red peppers and sun-dried tomatoes in a medium-size bowl. Mix well.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with the filling and bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese and fresh basil.