The following post was made in collaboration with Lauren Schulte of @TheBiteSizePantry and Bent Tree Coffee. Product was provided by Bent Tree Coffee and recipe development and photography were provided courtesy of Lauren Schulte.
If you’re looking for something refreshing to get your day started, or to give you a boost of afternoon energy, fill your cup with Bent Tree’s Guatemalan Medium Roast Coffee. Don’t stop there, though! Become your own barista and use this full-bodied, sweet citrus roast for my iced mint latte.
Medium Roast Iced Mojito Mint Latte
- 1 cup milk (traditional or dairy-free is fine)
- 10 Millcreek Gardens mojito mint leaves
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- Green food coloring
- ¼ cup Bent Tree Guatemalan Medium Roast Blend, cold
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Combine the mint leaves and the vanilla in a mason jar and muddle with a flat spoon or fork. This will help the mint flavor to infuse with the vanilla extract. Add a drop or two of green food coloring for extra mint-like color, if desired. Shake to combine. This syrup can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Brew the coffee however you like and allow to cool a bit before making the latte.
- Stir together the coffee and the prepared simple syrup in a glass. Top with ice and milk.
- Stir and enjoy!