When it comes to chocolate, the darker the better!
You could treat yourself to a few squares of dark chocolate for a snack or dessert, but with very little extra effort, you can create these No-Bake Dark Chocolate Clusters that take the taste, texture and nutritional value of classic chocolate to a new level!
Easy to assemble with raw almonds, raw walnuts, raw pumpkin seeds and a drizzle of Fx-approved dark chocolate, these bite-size treats are sure to please anyone with a sweet tooth!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 12 clusters
- 2 oz. Heinen's raw walnuts
- 1 oz. Heinen's raw almonds
- 1/2 oz. Go Raw organic sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 3 1/2 oz. Endangered Species smooth 72% cocoa dark chocolate
- A pinch of fine sea salt (optional)
- Line a a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Gather four walnut pieces and 2-3 almonds into a cluster. Place the clusters on the baking sheet, ensuring the pieces are compact.
- Place the chocolate in a medium-size bowl and microwave on high for 1 1/2-2 minutes. The chocolate can also be melted over a double boiler, if desired. Stir the chocolate to make sure it has melted evenly.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate onto the clusters with small spoon.
- Sprinkle 5-10 pumpkin seeds on each cluster, along with a pinch of salt (optional).
- Place the clusters in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.