When it comes to chocolate that actually benefits your body, the darker the better! Sure, you could eat a few squares of a dark chocolate bar, but with very little extra effort, you can create these No Bake Dark Chocolate Clusters that take the taste, texture and nutritional value of classic chocolate to a new level!
Easy to assemble with raw almonds, raw walnuts, raw pumpkin seeds and a drizzle of dark chocolate, these bite-size treats are sure to please anyone with a sweet tooth!
No-Bake Dark Chocolate Clusters
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 12 clusters
- 2 oz. raw walnuts
- 1 oz. raw almonds
- 1/2 oz. raw pumpkin seeds
- 3 1/2 oz. Endangered Species caramel sea salt +dark chocolate 60% cacao chocolate bar
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- Line a a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Gather four walnut pieces and 2-3 almonds to form a cluster. Place the clusters on the baking sheet, ensuring the pieces are compact.
- Place the chocolate in a medium-sized bowl and microwave on high for 1 1/2-2 minutes. The chocolate can also be melted over a double boiler, if desired. Stir the chocolate to make sure it has melted evenly.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate onto the clusters with small spoon.
- Sprinkle 5-10 pumpkin seeds on each cluster, along with a pinch of salt (optional).
- Place the clusters in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.