The following recipe and photography were provided by local blogger Carolyn Hodges of The Dinner Shift.
Hosting a Big Game watch party? Heinen’s has everything you need to make a show-stopping game day appetizer board featuring delicious, prepared dips! This impressive appetizer is so easy to assemble because the dips are made for you. All you have to do is choose your favorite Heinen’s brand crunchy snacks and dippers, like kettle cooked chips, tortilla chips, pretzels and crostini crackers. You can also add more color and crunch with assorted fresh vegetables from the Produce Department.
Check out Heinen’s Prepared Foods Department for shareable dips from Daily Bites, including buffalo chicken dip and spinach artichoke dip. Heinen’s Deli Department offers lots of dip options, too, including fresh, made in-store guacamole, authentic con queso dip, fresh salsas and a variety of hummus.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Most of the Work is Done for You. Heinen’s dips from the Prepared Foods and Deli Departments are either ready to serve chilled or heat-on-demand. All you need to do is arrange them on a platter with assorted crunchy snacks and fresh vegetables.
- You can See and Taste the Quality. With dips freshly prepared in-store or by trusted partners, you won’t find better-tasting options anywhere else. You can feel good about serving these high-quality foods to your family and friends.
- It’s Easy to Customize. Follow this recipe or use it as inspiration to create your own custom dip board. With Heinen’s wide variety of dip and crunchy snack options to choose from, your board is sure to be a hit!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen’s Daily Bites buffalo chicken dip
- Heinen’s Daily Bites spinach artichoke dip
- Heinen’s con queso dip
- Heinen’s fresh guacamole
- Heinen’s kettle cooked potato chips
- Heinen’s organic mini pretzel twists
- Heinen’s organic blue corn tortilla chips
- Heinen’s olive oil & sea salt crostini crackers
- Heinen’s parmesan cheese crisps
- Salt & Twine Charcuterie, any variety
- Assorted vegetable crudité, carrots, celery, cherry tomatoes, radishes and mini bell peppers
- Heat the buffalo chicken dip and spinach artichoke dip according to instructions on the package.
- Position the warm dips, queso and guacamole in the center of a large, rimmed serving platter or board. Arrange the chips, pretzels, crostini crackers, crisps, charcuterie and vegetable crudité around the dips.