The following post and photography were provided by local blogger Abby Thome of The Thome Home.
Everyone loves indulging in seasonal sweet treats, but not everyone is passionate about the patience and precision required to bake from scratch. Or, if you do consider yourself a baker, maybe you’re just burnt out from weeks of preparing holidays appetizers, meals and drinks.
Regardless of the reason, if your holiday sweet tooth is singing, but you’re not quite ready to get your hands dirty in the kitchen, turn to Heinen’s Bakery to create a no-bake dessert board full of all of the confections you and your loved ones crave!
It’s easy to do and worth every sweet bite.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Mama Jo French Silk Pie
- Mama Jo Key Lime Pie
- Mama Jo Boston Cream Pie
- Heinen’s mini chocolate chip cookies
- Heinen’s lemon burst cookies with powdered sugar
- Heinen’s picnic brownies, cut into small squares & topped with sea salt
- Heinen’s dried apricots
- Raspberries and blackberries
- Yogurt-covered raisins
- Two Brothers dark chocolate bars
- Bonne Maman blueberry jam
- Stonewall Kitchen dark chocolate sea salt caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
- Add the blueberry jam, dark chocolate caramel sauce and whipped cream to small bowls.
- Place the bowls on a serving platter, ensuring that they are spaced apart from one another.
- Remove the bakery items, dried fruit, fresh fruit, yogurt-covered raisins and chocolate bars from their packaging and assemble on the board as you please.