- 19 oz graham crackers
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3.4 oz) packages vanilla instant pudding
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 12 oz Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 oz white chocolate chips
- Beat cream cheese and dry pudding mix in large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Gradually beat in milk.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip or homemade whipped cream, reserving ½ cup.
- Spread a thin layer of cool whip in a 9×13 pan just to coat the bottom
- Layer 5 graham crackers across the center of the pan, then 2 more, breaking them as needed to fit around the top and bottom edges.
- Spread a layer of pudding mixture over grahams and top with a layer of blueberries and sliced strawberries.
- Place graham crackers on top of berries, then pudding mixture, then a layer of berries again.
- Repeat the graham-pudding-berries layers 1 more time (3 times total) and you should reach the top of the pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight until the graham crackers have softened completely.
- When ready to serve, melt white chocolate chips in a bowl as directed on package and drizzle over dessert.
- You can use a spoon to drizzle it over the tops of the berries or you can put it into a small zip-top bag and snip of the corner for an easy “piping bag.”
Recipe and Photography Courtesy of Instagram’s @TheBiteSizePantry