The following recipe, video and photography were provided by our partner, Chef Billy Parisi.
Pork chops have been making an appearance on family dinner tables for decades, so it’s about time we give them a flavorful facelift!
Tender, juicy and infused with the flavors of sweet honey and zesty orange juice, these meaty chops are full of flavor, ready in under 30 minutes and sure to redefine the way you eat this dinnertime staple!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- 1 cup Heinen’s fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup Heinen’s chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 Heinen's CARE Certified bone-in thick cut pork chops
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- Leaves of 2 rosemary sprigs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, whisk together the corn starch, orange juice, chicken stock, honey and lemon juice until combined. Set aside.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Add the butter to a large frying pan over medium-high heat until melted and hot.
- Add the pork chops and cook for 7-8 minutes per side, or until well browned and almost cooked through. Set aside.
- Add the garlic to the pan and stir, cook for about 30 seconds.
- Give the orange juice mixture a whisk and pour it into the pan.
- Add the rosemary, season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil. It will thicken very quickly.
- Place the pork chops back into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.