The holidays can be a stressful time of year, so make your dessert easy with these 4-ingredient Oreo Truffles!
Perfectly bite-sized and coated in chocolate, this simple sweet treat is perfect for parties, but can also be packaged into gifts for friends, family, neighbors and teachers, or anyone with a sweet tooth!
The best thing about this recipe is that you can whip up a batch without ever lighting the oven, so let’s roll!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 25 Truffles
- 1 package Oreos (regular or double stuf)
- 8 oz. Heinen’s cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Heinen’s semi-sweet chocolate baking chips
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen's coconut oil
- Place the Oreos in a blender or food processor and pulse to a fine crumb.
- Add the cream cheese and blend to form a sticky dough. Set the dough in the refrigerator to chill for about 20 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring every 20 seconds until smooth.
- Drop the truffles into the melted chocolate one at a time. Use a spoon to coat the entire truffle.
- Lift the truffle out of the chocolate with a fork and allow the excess chocolate to drip into the bowl. Set it on the parchment paper. Repeat with the remaining truffles.
- Once all of the truffles have been coated with chocolate, sprinkle extra Oreo crumbs or sprinkles on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes and enjoy.