The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
This Peach Pie Milkshake is a refreshing treat to sip on this summer, especially during stone fruit season!
Made from only a few ingredients, you’ll be shocked at how much it tastes like an actual peach pie!
Don’t forget to top it off with some whipped cream and Heinen’s organic ground cinnamon for the full flavor experience!
Peach Pie Milkshake
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 cups Heinen’s vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup Heinen’s milk
- 2 ripe peaches, chopped
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s organic ground cinnamon, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Combine the ice cream, milk, peaches, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a blender. Blend until smooth and pour in two glasses.
- Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of Heinen’s ground cinnamon and peach slices. Serve and enjoy!