The following recipe and photography were provided by Recipe Developer and Food Photographer, Kayla Breeden of Kayla’s Kitch and Fix.
This refreshing and light Peach Sorbet is naturally sweetened and made right in your blender! You only need three ingredients and don’t have to peel and freeze the peaches in advance, which means you can enjoy the fruits of your (very minimal) labor faster. The best part? You likely already have most of the ingredients in your kitchen!
This sorbet is great when enjoyed on its own, but it is also a great addition to cocktails and mocktails, depending on your preference.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 3 cups Heinen’s frozen peaches
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen’s raw honey
- A squeeze of fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup warm water (optional, as needed)
- If time allows, let the frozen peaches thaw slightly. This helps cut down some of the blending time.
- Add the frozen peaches, honey and lemon to a high-speed blender and blend. Scrape the sides as you go, if needed.
- If having trouble blending, feel free to add small amounts of warm water (a Tbsp. at a time, up to 1/4 cup total) to the mixture to help it soften.
- Once smooth, add the sorbet to a container and pop in the freezer to chill until cooled and set.
- Serve the sorbet cold and enjoy!