The following recipe and photography were provided courtesy of Julia of A Cedar Spoon.
Fall is all about pumpkin and this homemade Pumpkin Dip is one that your family will love!
Pumpkin puree, cool whip, Greek yogurt and vanilla pudding create the sweet and seasonal dip for vanilla wafers, graham crackers or fresh apples. You will love this sweet treat!
- 1 15 oz. can of solid pumpkin puree
- 1 16 oz. container of cool whip, thawed
- 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt (optional for some added protein and tangy flavor)
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 10 vanilla wafers, plus extra for dipping
- Ginger snaps, for dipping
- In a mixer, combine the pumpkin puree and Cool Whip until well mixed.
- Add the pudding and Greek yogurt, along with the spices and mix well.
- Spoon the dip into a serving bowl and top with crushed vanilla wafers.
- Cover tightly and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with ginger snaps, graham crackers and vanilla wafers.
Note: Leftovers stay fresh covered in the refrigerator up to 5 days.