- 3/4 cup Heinen’s Milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 large Heinen’s Eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12-count) package King’s Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls, cubed
For the cream cheese filling:
- 8 ounces Heinen’s Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
For the crumb topping:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s Unsalted Butter, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, sugar and cinnamon on medium speed until light and fluffy, approximately 2-3 minutes; set aside.
In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together milk, pumpkin puree, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla.
Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray. Place a layer of bread cubes evenly into the baking dish. Pour half of the pumpkin puree mixture evenly over the top. Spread cream cheese filling in an even layer. Top with remaining bread cubes and pumpkin puree mixture to completely cover the filling.
Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
To make the crumb topping, combine flour, sugar and nutmeg in a small bowl. Add cold butter and toss to coat, using your fingers to work the butter into the dry ingredients until it resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly over the bread cubes.
Place into oven and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serve immediately, sprinkled with pecans and confectioners’ sugar, if desired.