Raspberry Chocolate Dessert Pizza with Brie Stuffed Crust
- Homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- 4 oz. Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 egg + 1 Tbsp. water (for egg wash)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 dark chocolate bar (shaved)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- Raspberries (for garnish)
- Roll pizza dough to a 9×9 circle.
- Place dollops of Brie cheese along the outer edge.
- Fold the edge of crust over the Brie, pinching as you go.
- Spread raspberry preserves over the dough. This acts as the “pizza sauce.”
- Mix together 1 egg and 1 Tbsp. of water. Bruch the egg was on top of the pizza crust only and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 – 20 minutes until the crust is golden.
- Remove from oven, shave the dark chocolate over the raspberry preserves. Top with shaved coconut and fresh raspberries.