Raspberry Chocolate Dessert Pizza with Brie Stuffed Crust
- Homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- 4 oz. Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 egg + 1 Tbsp. water (for egg wash)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 dark chocolate bar (shaved)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- Raspberries (for garnish)
- Roll pizza dough to a 9×9 circle.
- Place dollops of Brie cheese along the outer edge.
- Fold the edge of crust over the Brie, pinching as you go.
- Spread raspberry preserves over the dough. This acts as the “pizza sauce.”
- Mix together 1 egg and 1 Tbsp. of water. Bruch the egg was on top of the pizza crust only and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 – 20 minutes until the crust is golden.
- Remove from oven, shave the dark chocolate over the raspberry preserves. Top with shaved coconut and fresh raspberries.
Click Here to Print the Recipe for Raspberry Chocolate Dessert Pizza with Brie Stuffed Crust.