Roasted Vegetable Couscous Salad
- Assorted vegetables (I used one red pepper, one yellow pepper, one sweet onion, half pound mushrooms, one zucchini, 10 cherry size tomatoes, dozen baby carrots)
- Five cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- One box of Israeli Couscous
- Cut all vegetables into bite-sized pieces
- Place in a single layer onto a cooking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a 400° F oven for approximately 20 minutes or until they are fork tender.
- Make the Israeli Couscous according to the package directions.
- When the couscous is finished, place it in your bowl and scrape the vegetable mix and remaining oil and garlic over top. Toss and season with salt and pepper and, if you like it, drizzle a little balsamic vinegar to add an extra layer of flavor.