Heinen’s Tomato Basil Bisque
Palacio’s Dried Chorizo (spicy or mild)
1. Rinse mussels and clams and tap any that are still open. Discard any that do not close after being rinsed and tapped. Set aside.
2. Chop the chorizo into small pieces.
3. Heat a large saucepan with a splash of Heinen’s Olive Oil over medium-high heat. Add chorizo and cook 1 minute or until sizzling.
4. Carefully pour bisque into pan.
5. Bring to a simmer, add mussels and clams. Cover and reduce the heat.
6. Simmer for 10 minutes or until shellfish opens. Discard any that do not open.
7. Serve with baguette.