Slow Cooker Chicken Soup with White Beans, Kale and Brown Rice Noodles
- 1 pound chicken breast (Gerber’s thin sliced cutlets)
- 1 large vidalia onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Braggs Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 15.5 ounce can great northern beans drained
- 2 cups kale
- 1/2 pound brown rice pasta (Tinkyada), cooked
- Add all the ingredients (except the pasta) to the Slowcooker, on High, for about 3-4 hours.
- Take chicken out to shred and return to crockpot.
- Add brown rice shaped cooked pasta and cook 10 more minutes.