The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
This Smashed Berry Rosé Spritz is the perfect cocktail for spring and summer!
Packed with fresh strawberries, raspberries and blueberries and topped with rosé, gin, Cointreau, agave and sparkling water, this cocktail is the most refreshing and most beautiful beverage you’ll find this season.
If you’re not a fan of gin, use vodka or tequila instead, and feel free to get creative and add any other berries you love!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 cup NatureFresh Greenhouse Grown Strawberries, sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 oz. gin
- 3 oz. Cointreau
- 2 Tbsp. agave
- 1 bottle Mont Gravet Rosé, chilled
- 1 can sparkling water
- Fresh basil or mint, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, muddle the strawberries. Add the raspberries and blueberries to the pitcher. Gently muddle berries together.
- Add gin, Cointreau, agave, rosé, and sparkling water. Stir to combine.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fresh basil or mint.