- Total time:
- 1 package of Norwegian smoked salmon
- 1 package of creamed cheese
- 1 jar of small capers
- one bunch of dill
- one baguette
- butter or olive oil for toasting your baguette slices
- Simply slice your bread into 1/2 inch rounds.
- Add a bit of butter or oil to a warm skillet. Put bread slices in the skillet turn when toasty brown. Flip to toast both sides.
- Top each piece of bread with a bit of cream cheese. Add a small piece of salmon, a few capers and a tiny sprig of fresh dill.
It’s as simple as that. The flavors are powerful and distinct enough that you don’t need any extra seasoning or salt or pepper. All you need are these few simple fresh ingredients.
I hope you are the hit of your next gathering with these simple ideas.