The following recipe and photography was provided by recipe developer and food photographer, Ashley Durand of Plate & Pen.
While the kids enjoy s’mores around the fire, you can sip your s’mores with this adult friendly martini featuring all of the beloved flavors of this classic summer treat.
Featuring whipped cream vodka, Bailey’s and heavy cream, served in a marshmallow fluff and graham cracker-rimmed glass, each sip offers the flavor and texture we all know and love of a s’more.
If you’re dairy free or not a big fan or rich drinks, feel free to substitute the heavy cream for dairy free milk! It will taste just as good, I promise!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1/4 cup marshmallow fluff
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 ½ oz. whipped cream vodka
- 1 oz. Bailey’s Irish cream
- 1 oz. heavy cream
- Dark chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- ½ oz. Drambuie
- Toasted marshmallows, for garnish
- Add the marshmallow fluff to a small plate. Run the rim of the glass along the fluff until coated. As the glass warms, the fluff will begin the drip down the sides. This is normal.
- Crush the graham crackers and lightly press the crumbs into the fluffed rim.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup along the inside of the glass.
- In a shaker, add the whipped cream vodka, Irish cream, heavy cream and Drambuie. Shake until cold.
- Pour the martini into the rimmed glass and garnish with a skewered toasted marshmallow on top.