Adapted from: leahsplate.com
Turmeric Cauliflower Mash
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. turmeric
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Steam the cauliflower until it’s very soft (about 15 minutes).
- Add cauliflower and rest of ingredients to a food processor and pulse until the consistency reaches a puree. If it’s too thick you can add a tablespoon of hot water.
- Pour into a bowl and serve immediately.