The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
One pan and six simple ingredients is all you need to make these Chicken and Black Bean Chilaquiles for dinner!
Traditionally served for breakfast with corn tortillas and fried eggs, this spin on Mexican-inspired chilaquiles is designed for an evening meal and features Heinen’s Daily Bites cooked and pulled chicken, beans, salsa, cheese and fresh, premade guacamole! There’s never been an easier way to make Mexican food.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Total time:
- Daily Bites Pulled White Meat Chicken
- Hanover Black Beans
- Frontera Roasted Tomato Salsa
- Chicas Original Tortilla Chips
- Sargento Four Cheese Mexican Blend
- Heinen’s Guacamole
- Place the chicken, black beans and salsa in a sauté pan over medium heat and stir until hot.
- Add the chips to the pan and toss until the chips have absorbed the salsa. The chips should be soft but not soggy.
- Stir in some of the cheese and serve with the guacamole on top.
- Finish with sour cream, if desired.