The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
This is not your traditional chicken dinner! With virtually no prep, all you have to do is warm an assortment of our pre-made artisan ingredients and assemble on a plate for a delicious Chicken Dijon dish perfect for any weeknight.
- Heinen's Chicken Dijon
- Heinen's Vegetable Medley
- Rosa Marina Pasta with Asparagus & Tomatoes
- Gradel's Chimichurri Sauce
- Garlic Pull Apart Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a baking pan with cooking spray. Place chicken on pan and bake in oven.
- Place vegetable medley in microwave and cook until desired doneness.
- Warm bread in oven.
- When chicken reaches a 165°F internal temperature, remove from oven.
- Serve chicken breast on bed of Rosa Marina with cooked vegetable medley on the side.
- Drizzle with chimichurri sauce.
- Serve with warmed bread.
Click Here to Print the Recipe for Chicken Dijon.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.