The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Skip the the drive-thru and create your own classic fish fillet sandwich in no time with a handful of ready-made ingredients.
Featuring our savory parmesan crusted cod topped with cheese and tarter sauce and served with a side of ruby gold potatoes, this dish is a delicious way to add more fish and flavor to your daily diet.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Melissa’s Ruby Gold Potatoes
- Heinen's Parmesan Crusted Cod
- Kraft American Singles
- Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Sourdough Buns
- McCormick Tartar Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters and toss with oil and your favorite seasonings. Roast until brown and tender.
- When the potatoes are almost done, place the cod in the oven. When the cod is heated through, top with a piece of cheese and return to the oven.
- Place the cod on a bun and top with tartar sauce.
- Serve the potatoes on the side.
- Add lettuce and a slice of tomato, if you’d like.