The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Serving a steak dinner on a weeknight has never been so simple!
Featuring Heinen’s teriyaki flank steak tossed with a flavorful premade ginger scallion grain bowl and topped with savory peanuts, this delicious dinner is a great way to get your fill of many major food groups!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen’s Ginger Scallion Grain Bowl
- Teriyaki Flank Steak
- Kikkoman Stir-Fry Seasoning Mix
- Heinen’s XL Peanuts
- Heat a sauté pan over high heat.
- When hot, sauté the contents of the grain bowl in a little bit of olive oil.
- Add the flank steak, stir-fry seasoning mix and both sauces. Cook until heated through.
- Garnish with the peanuts.