The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Fresh off the grill, this beef-based dinner is the perfect way to celebrate the end of the summer.
Start with a juicy pre-marinated Ancho Beer Marinated Coulotte Steak and pair with corn on the cob, pasta salad and ripe tomatoes for a well-rounded meal.
- Heinen’s Ancho Beer Marinated Coulotte Steaks (Butt Strip)
- Corn on the Cob
- Heinen’s Kale Pesto Pasta Salad
- Ripe Tomatoes
- Preheat grill or grill pan. Lightly oil grill grates and grill steak and corn. Remove steaks and corn at desired doneness. Allow steaks to rest.
- Butter and season corn, if desired.
- Serve with thick slices of tomato and Kale Pesto Pasta Salad.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of flaked sea salt to the tomatoes, if desired.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.