The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Rice bowls are all the rage, and this one delivers big flavor without any meat!
Built on a bed of zesty pre-packaged cilantro lime rice, this plant-based bowl is topped with fresh, Cleveland-made tofu that’s sauteed in an Asian-inspired sauce with vibrant pre-sliced stir fry veggies and mushrooms.
Topped with cashews for extra crunch, it is guaranteed to surprise and satisfy even the biggest meat eaters!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Right Rice Cilantro Lime Rice
- Cleveland Tofu
- Heinen's Recipe Ready Stir Fry Mix
- Phillips Gourmet Sliced Mushrooms
- San-J Szechuan Stir Fry Sauce or San-J Less Sodium Tamari Sauce (Fx-approved substitute)
- Heinen’s Cashews
- Cook the Right Rice according to the directions on the bag.
- Cut the tofu into cubes and gently squeeze out the water by pressing it between paper towels.
- Sear the tofu in a hot sauté pan with a little oil. Add the stir fry mix and mushrooms to the pan and sauté until tender.
- Add the sauce.
- Serve the stir fry over the rice.
- Top with the cashews.