The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
When you’re craving something hearty but running short on time, it’s okay to take a shortcut. The best part of this Turkey Meatloaf meal is that it’s made by our gourmet Prepared Foods team, so it’s quick to heat and tastes like you whipped it up yourself.
- Total time:
- Heinen's Turkey Meatloaf
- Heinen's Cheddar Au Gratin Potatoes
- Eat Smart Green Beans
- Frontier CO-OP Veggie Pepper Seasoning
- Fresh Gourmet Crispy Onions
- Place the meatloaf and potatoes on a pan and place in a cold oven. Set to 350°F and heat the meatloaf and potatoes until they are hot.
- While the meatloaf and potatoes are heating, microwave the green beans until tender.
- Toss the green beans with a little bit of Heinen’s olive oil and season with the veggie pepper seasoning.
- Garnish the meatloaf with the crispy onions.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.